Monday, October 25, 2010

I be cooking and a drop of cooking grease accidentally get into my eye.?

Bought some eye gene medicine but wanna be sure everything will be ok. What unprocessed way can I use to attain the pain to treat fast within this particular condition?I be cooking and a drop of cooking grease accidentally get into my eye.?
As a trained first aider I should relay you to rinse with the special sterile eye mop up that we use. Cover both eyes with dressings and near assistance (as by now you cannot see a entry with your eyes covered) hope medical help. Remember, burns verbs under the surface so more desecrate can be done than you realise. DO NOT use anything medical on it unless a doctor had told you to!
As a first aider that have had this begin to them, I repeatedly washed the eye near cooled boiled water. I have a small blister in the eye so I wash it over a period of days. Had it continued to be sensitive or become red and inflamed I would have gone to the local eye hospital.
Well I don't feel it will harm you if it is a intuitive sunflower, vegetable or olive oil. Give it a rinse out near water and perchance use your medicine. In time, you eye will itself clear out anything that should not be in attendance.
run it under cold dampen.cpc
stop being a wooos
I splashed toothpaste contained by my eye this morning, stung like hell.
OK immediately and so will you if you stop whining
then turn and see your doctor.
Flush it out with a saline solution or newly cooled boiled water. Your eye will with ease eliminate any impurity but if it continues to cause cramp see your doctor, to see if further damage, but as it be just a drop you will probably be fine :o)
Boil some hose let it cool tag on some salt and save rinsing your eye ,this is what is used at hospital salt hose down,If no better tomorrow visit your G.P. (GOOD LUCK)

No comments:

Post a Comment