Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Need To Work Two Jobs And I Need To Be Alert and Healthy?

What medicines, technique and supplements can help. I am going to be sleeping in the region of 4 hours 5 times a week and I can take 2 partly hour naps. On the weekend I can sleep regulary.
Thank youI Need To Work Two Jobs And I Need To Be Alert and Healthy?
Staying respectable is probably your best bet. Get very restful sleep during the little time you in truth CAN sleep. Eat sensibly, don't try to in recent times grab things absconding. Eat healthy!!
I'm sure you'll hear alot of inhabitants tell you to drink activeness drinks or coffee. They help short occupancy, but you will burn out quickly from them.
I did like thing you are doing and I did the coffee entry...I don't even like to suggest about how much coffe I drank surrounded by those days even though I know it wasn't all that honourable for me. It was a swift pick-me-up.
Please don't rely on any meds. It's not healthy for you.
Good luck. There is nought that is going to preserve you 100% on that schedule. Just pick out your favorite get-up-and-go drink and hope for the best. You will have to get lots of rest on the weekends. I hope this is a temporary item, because you will be getting sick, injured or just plain adjectives out very against the clock doing this.
THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO IS TRY AND TAKE A 15 TO 20 MINUTE NAP ON YOUR LUNCH HOUR. EVEN A TEN MINUTE NAP REALLY REFRESHES YOU. IT WILL SURPRISE YOU.
IF YOU DONT HAVE TIME ON YOUR LUNCH HOUR THEN ON YOUR BREAK ,OR IN BETWEEN JOBS.
OF COURSE COFFEE WILL KEEP YOU GOING DURING THE WORK HOURS.
STAY OFF OF MEDS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE AND GO THE NAP ROUTE. JUST RECENTLY THE MEDICAL FIELD FOUND OUT NAPS TAKEN DURING THE DAY REDUCES HEART ATTACKS BY 30%.
  • what can i do
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment