Monday, October 25, 2010

I wanna conversion the time I run my birthcontrol?

Today I forgot to take my pill so is it ok tomorrow to transformation the time I take the pill when.I wanna conversion the time I run my birthcontrol?
yeah categorically.
First of all, if you forget to hold a pill, Take it AS SOON as you remember. So if you haven't done it already, do it now!
You can switch the time you embezzle it any time you want.
So tomorrow, just embezzle the pill when you want to.
and then after that a short time ago keep taking the pill everyday at that time. And hang around 1 week to have unprotected sex.
Don't hold sex if you do that.
Yes its okay to take it at a different time but dont enjoy sex and take both the one you missed and the one you enjoy for tomorrow. Please dont forget!! Take care.
I enjoy taken it when i forgot it and started the next afternoon .
it should be okay.but if your need a doctors adive you might bring one.Good luck
Yes, it is okay to change the time you pinch it - even if you didn't miss your pill.
However, you need to lift both pills - the one you forgot to take today and the one you are supposed to bring tomorrow.
The smartest thing to do is, run ahead and take the pill you forgot to lug earlier today TONIGHT, and later take the pill you are supposed to transport tomorrow at whatever time you choice to start taking it.
yes. it will be fine. if you look on the directions for use it says "if you miss a pill pinch it as soon as you remember it. this may mean you will help yourself to two pills in soon. you will still be prevented from pregnancy" you WILL be fine.
but if you are worried about it why not steal the pill an hour early every morning (or later depending on what time youre shooting for) for example if you usually bear it at 1:00 pm and want to take it at 6:00 pm why not tomorrow filch it at 2:00 the next sunshine at 3:00 and so on and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment