Saturday, October 23, 2010

I really inevitability your lend a hand! wet surrounded by ears!?

alright.. I got a big ol' puddle of hose down in my ear from going swimming. Ive tried and tried to catch it out...its been give or take a few 4 hours from when i got it. Ive tried shaking my organizer up in down...pratically bang my head...and that doesnt work..i laid down and that didnt work...i dont muse its that bad to be i got the infection..at smallest i hope not!! please i need some words of wisdome.OR JUST SOME STINKN' WAY TO GET THIS WATER OUT OF MY EAR!! AAAHHHH! thankfulness for answering!I really inevitability your lend a hand! wet surrounded by ears!?
put a drop or two of rubbing alcohol into the affected ear, this is the moving ingredient in a product call "swimmer's ear" that dries out your ears.
i swam competitively for 12 years and swear by the swimmer's ear drops you can get at the drug store.
Mix equal parts rubbing alcohol and vinegar together. 1tsp of respectively should do it and put in dropper if you enjoy one. Put a few drops of the mix in respectively ear. The alcohol dries the ear and the vinegar kills germs. Good luck.
Try leaning your principal on the side and jumping up and down and hitting your in front of ear. Alwaiiz worked for me ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment