Monday, October 25, 2010

I be jump on the trampeline and i hurt my stern...?

on thursday i was jump on my friends trampeline and i landed on my butt later bounced back up, and adjectives of a sudden my spine hurt really bad, but i kept jump. then then at the pool my wrist started to hurt then just about 20 min. later my rear legs felt approaching it was cave in and i couldnt brethe later my whole put a bet on started to hurt. And now everymorning my total upper back hurts really desperate then go away, then comes vertebrae at night time.
Whats wrong next to me?I be jump on the trampeline and i hurt my stern...?
You really should see a chiropractor or a doctor ASAP. This could be serious. Good luck.
see a good chiropractor----------you probably hit and get something out of place
What's wrong is that you haven't see a doctor - I don't know what you pinched/injured on the trampoline or if that's what's causing it, but I suggest seeing your doctor ASAP!
ahh the classic trampoline story.
Believe me, this isn't an exceptional problem.

first of all, doctor, doctor, doctor. An x-ray would be nice to back narrow out adjectives the serious injury possibilities.
I have hurt myself, God know how many times, on a trampoline. Now I only stay away from them.
Nothing's wrong with YOU, but in recent times your back. Only the really childlike ones can manage to soar all light of day, and sleep all dark without stomach-ache. Go easy for a week or two, (I know it sounds long) and it should shift away. I know lots of people that own permanently injured their fund by ignoring stuff approaching this. I'm not sure how old you are, but if you don't cart it easy, it will bite you contained by the butt when you're older, and I guarantee, it hurts plentifully more at 60.
I'm sure you have hear this many times, but I find that steam helps me out.
Read this URL and see a chiropractor soonest.
http://www.helium.com/tm/148271...

No comments:

Post a Comment