Saturday, October 23, 2010

I sparained my ankle pretty unsuccessfully roughly speaking 9 weeks ago. The doctor said it would pilfer going on for 3 to 5 weeks to alleviate

But now, it is still impressively swollen and painful right on the ankle bone and contained by the front of my ankle there is a bump and it is intensely painful. What could be wrong near it to cause this?I sparained my ankle pretty unsuccessfully roughly speaking 9 weeks ago. The doctor said it would pilfer going on for 3 to 5 weeks to alleviate
See a doctor, bring back a second opinion. In the show time are you staying off your ankle completely? You obligation to maintain standard advice for the meticulousness of a bad sprain near is Ice, elevation and remaining off it. also try some ibuprofen which is an anti inflammatory. Above adjectives though consult a doctor.
Consult a good Doctor Immediately.
One possibility is a misdiagnoses. Go support to the doctor
Joints take a long time to make well. 20 years ago, I broke my ankle - and the swelling is permanent. Give yours a accidental, and wear a support bandage meantime.
Dito, Dito, Dito. Do not favor it when you wander. It will never get stronger.
I ruminate that your tissues in your ankle are messed up but I mull over you need to walk to your doctor again and show him/her maybe he/she wants to run another xray may be something more serious than he/she thought.
an x-ray should show all these. what if the doctor didn;t retribution attention to something? your edema is caused by gooey concentrating to where the fracture have happen and it won't go off till it's ok. but if 9 weeks have gone by and you're still within pain you should hold a second opinion. dance to the same or another doctor.
I enjoy no clue as too what the problem is, LOL neither does your doctor. Ready too try something radical or would you prefer to suffer? Read http://www.helium.com/tm/148271...

No comments:

Post a Comment