Monday, October 25, 2010

I woke at 3 am?

last darkness to go to the loo, i feel like somone be watching me, when i went ack to bed it be 3am, anyone know? i hear this is the witching hour?I woke at 3 am?
Well, science has shown that places near high amounts of EMF (electromagnetic frequencies) can inflict people to discern as though they are being watch. People who are REALLY sensitive to EMF can actually spill out ill!
However, I do believe surrounded by ghosts, so I instinctively will not rule that out for you. The witching hour thing is a myth, even among most weird enthusiasts and investigators.
Thats just an urban parable dear.I get freaked out too when I rouse up in the middle of the dark and have to budge too though and its supposed to be 2am for the so called "withching" so I judge U will be just fine!
conceivably idk if you believe in this but ive hear stories of this and most of them say that it is ghostly activity (ghosts) i mingy i would check into that or maybe discouraging dream or somthing but it might have beed mystic or someone could have be watching you.
there is nought going on at 3 am trust me!
so you woke at 3am...went to the loo, come back and it be 3am..? not even a minute has passed.wierd!
i would be freaked out too!
omg i hear about that too! Last dark i was on the computer at similar to 2:59 and decided to win off so i go to the bathroom to clean my facade off so when i be walking to my living room to turn on the light i feel like someone be watching me or behind me so i turned around and saw that it be 3:00 and then i remember the devil is suppose to take you or somthing that time. So i ran to the bathroom and close my eyes for similar to a minute until it was over..ah

No comments:

Post a Comment