Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I NEED TO STOP BITEING MY NAILS! PLEASE HELP!!?

I dont have the money for acrylic nail, so thats out of the question. i tried the ''stop the bite'' stuff from wal mart and i didnt facilitate because if you ate with your fingers later it would taste resembling your food was poisined, so thats also out of the request for information 2. i also tried doing my nails unfaultable and putting nail polish remover on my fingers and those didnt minister to either! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!I NEED TO STOP BITEING MY NAILS! PLEASE HELP!!?
Chew gum instead of your nail. I'm a chronic nail biter too.. usually when I'm stressed out. I manage to stop for 6 months though... started up again when I started stressing. Maybe learn to knit so you hold something to do with your hand.
wear nail polish, it taste bad, so when you bite your nail,
the taste of the polish will acquire in your mouth..not thoroughly pleasant.
put a rubber band on your wrist and every time you detain yourself bitting your nails stretch the rubber tie and let it travel. You will learn remarkably quickly not to bite your nail. Biting your nails messes up your teeth too.
Nail polish doesn't work, I be the queen of biting nails, and i tried everything. Buy some easier said than done, guards to put on your nails, at least possible on top. You can't bite through those and they have a funny opinion. problem solved. hope it helped.
I used to enjoy this problem a lot and afterwards I started using a nail clipper - it give me the satisfaction of biting rotten nails but also generate them neat.
Go Buy a bitter taste formula..one of the worst-tasting formulas to you and apply it to your fingernails every morning and night..be paid sure you always own the yucky bitter taste on your nail..It worked for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment