Saturday, October 23, 2010

I suggest I swallowed a thoroughly small Part of chalice, is that precarious and what should I do?

I suggest I swallowed a thoroughly small Part of chalice, is that precarious and what should I do?
can't really do anything, unless it cut the inside of your throat or something no problem, you should be fine.
Oh my GOD is certainly can be dodgy! Run - don't walk - to your nearest Emergency Room right away and hold them look at your throat with a breathing space so that they can remove the peace of glass! I hope you'll be alright, but you have need of that piece if glass removed if you own indeed swallowed a peace.
If I were you I'd jump to the hospital immediately to remove it, basically in satchel, you know, glass doesn't dissolve well in our stomach. Or at lowest possible call your close relatives or friends and ask them around it, you'll be fine don't worry.
How small? I've swallowed a few chunks (1-2 mm contained by size). Damn cheap beer bottles. A little cut in your throat, stomach, bowel isn't time ending.or is it? Depends on the size.

No comments:

Post a Comment