Monday, October 25, 2010

I counterweight alot and i smoked weed can i elapse a drug tryout?

I weight 220lb and apparently the thc stays contained by your fat cell.
i smoked about 1.5 months ago.If i lift a drug test will it be positive or refusal?I counterweight alot and i smoked weed can i elapse a drug tryout?
How much did you smoke? And if you weigh 220 pounds, is any of that muscle, or is it predominantly fat, or 50/50. I bet I know the answer so, if I recollect correctly, I hope you didn't smoke much. God Bless you.
usually clears your system in 30 days.
positive
probably gloomy, but really that's just a guess.
i dont mull over so
smoking weed ewwww :(
After that length of time, it will not show up.
It's supposed to clear in just about 30 days for a urine test.

No comments:

Post a Comment