Saturday, October 23, 2010

I just this minute have ankle surgery and I get my stitches out but why are is within sickly fluid coming out?

I just this minute have ankle surgery and I get my stitches out but why are is within sickly fluid coming out?
Could be normal or it could be something resembling an infection. Puss and all that gross stuff comes out when a foot is infected.
Check for swelling. If it starts to swell, defenetly contact your doctor but contained by the mean time, I would valet it off and put a heat up rag on it for a few minutes.
I would see your doctor to check it out anyway, though. Hopefully it's not infected!!
It could be average drainage. This happens depending on the surgery.
If the skin around the nouns that's draining is red, swollen or warm, next it could be an infection.
  • hardware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment