Monday, October 25, 2010

Iam not sure what my problem is.I hold strain and stiffnes contained by my collar,shoulder spasm and headache down my moved out arm.?

Iam not sure what my problem is.I hold strain and stiffnes contained by my collar,shoulder spasm and headache down my moved out arm.?
Not sure how old you are, but those symptoms are classic signs of a heart attack. You really should draw from looked at ASAP.
Better go to the Dr.! It could be anything from a pinched backbone to symptoms of a heart attack or stroke!
When did the pain start? After a lasting activity?
Was it sudden within onset? Relieved by anything?
Any history of shared or muscle problems?
Any problems with heart disease?
Fever, headache?
Need more details, but could be a strain, arthritis, an infection, a heart attack.
its a heart attack you fool! step to the damn doctor
Sounds like a pinched self-assurance. This condition can be relieved and/or aleviated with acupuncture and Chinese invigorating massage (tui na). I would suggest consulting an acupuncturist, conspicuously one certified in both acupuncture and Chinese herbology. Acupuncture is the most successful modality for treating pain and related conditions.You can find a certified acupuncturist surrounded by your local area by going to the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) website - http://www.nccaom.org/find.htm
Go to the bottom of the page to locate practitioners.

No comments:

Post a Comment