Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I requirement abet?

Ok I don't feel obedient and I can't slep and it is 2 in the morning does anyone enjoy any thing I can do to create my stomache not feel close to I am about to yak please I aversion this feelingI requirement abet?
Try Pepto Bismol
drink some ginger. it settles your stomatch. also check 'webmd.com'
pepsi or coke...and add lime into it...
or pepto bismol.
walk vomit. you probably ate something expired.
or take an aspirin
suck mints , i swear by it
I don't know how ripened you are. If an adult take a night time livelihood. If younger. Take a nice warm hip bath OR shower. clean linen on the bed. A bit of lavender. What help me was getting a radio that plays the sounds of running water--or raining-the coastline. This really helped me. No sugar or caffeine products (tea-coffee-soda) budge to bed and read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment