Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I involve sustain please?

I keep blackening out every time I obtain out of bed. Today I was golfing and I couldn't see anything til I sit down... whats causing this. How do I carry it to stop?I involve sustain please?
My goodness! Get to a doctor without delay. I don't know your age and I'm not in drug but sounds like you may categorically have a problem. My guess would be your heart or blood sugar. Please don't lurk. You should go tomorrow!!
Good luck:)
Are you drinking enough?
your blood pressure is to low
dance to the doc a.s.a.p.
It may be some stress related problems... If it is still bothering you tomorrow, go see your doctor. It could be some opical nerves contained by your eyes or they are having some wrong attractions next to the occiptal part of the brain...
if its contained by the morning then you may enjoy low blood sugar levels that end in you to black out. it can also evolve if you are a little sick. if its really hot out consequently you can black out too. ask your doctor roughly it. also sometimes when u wake up and stand up the bllod rushes down to your foot so it can cause you to verbs but just ask ur docter
This is call a transischemic attack, which means your blood pressure doesn't adjust smartly enough when you draw from up or exercise. You need to be extremely careful and premeditated about standing or exercising to avoid accident. This is common as individuals get elder. Medication can help. See your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment