Saturday, October 23, 2010

I slipped and cut rotten piece of my index finger, just about 1/3, what should I do next to it?

I put it in milk, I don't know if why but it seem like a well brought-up idea.I slipped and cut rotten piece of my index finger, just about 1/3, what should I do next to it?
You should put the amputated part of the pack in a plastic pack, then put the plastic rucksack on ice. Then you should rush yourself to a trunk hospital's ER so that a hand surgeon can be consulted for a possible replantation. Keep contained by mind that replantations are not always successful and that rehabilitation is remarkably difficult. Milk is good for knocked-out teeth, not body parts.
Take it, and yourself, to the emergency room, quickly. They may be able to reattach it.
It is too behind time now. Had you taken the cut portion to a surgeon quickly he would have sewed it up.
Fry it up and serve it beside some fava beans.
Sell it on ebay!!
I would have iced it instead of putting it contained by milk, but HEY whatever works for you!
p.s you type pretty ably for someone with a severed finger
Next, give somebody a lift it to the hospital and see if it can be reattached.
Wow...for someone that would easily be bleeding profusely and contained by rackets of headache, you sure do type well.

No comments:

Post a Comment