Saturday, October 23, 2010

I punched the wall in the region of 8 months ago and my pinkie finger..?

got for a moment weird. I feel I broke my pinkie knuckle when I punched the wall.. a week after I punched a wall i had bruising on my palm. The shabby pinkie knuckle (5th metacarpal bone I believe) looks different from my other pinkie knuckle which is normal. The dull pain went away after a month and haven't feel pain since..
I'm wondering if it will ever win back to productive form?.. and also if I play basketball and hurt my pinkie, will the broken knuckle make the injury worse because it's broken? I unquestionably don't mind if it looks a little out of whack.. I just notice it anyway.. but I'm alarmed if I hurt it again that it might really get broken. =/I punched the wall in the region of 8 months ago and my pinkie finger..?
okay if your pinky is all prepared injured you want to be careful because another injury can definately break it a short time ago dependes on how bad two it adjectives depends on if it will go final to the original for depending on whats wrong near it you should still might think give or take a few getting it checked by the dr because it could be broke again its not for certain since i cant see what it looks close to and three you really shouldnt be punching walls any ways next time punch your bed or pillow something that you cant injur your self beside
Its called a boxers fracture.It will make well fine but will always be noticable. they usually verbs it, splint it or cast it, but even minus that, it will heal. Dont punch walls though...they dont provide. (both my boys did the same thing)

No comments:

Post a Comment