Saturday, October 23, 2010

I pulled a muscle contained by my lower support, the stomach-ache is gone, but in a minute I way of walking liking to the right. What can I do?

I pulled a muscle contained by my lower support, the stomach-ache is gone, but in a minute I way of walking liking to the right. What can I do?
Alternate:
1. Hot showers with sea hitting lower back
2. Hot wad on bed after rubbing in one of the adjectives heat cream preparations
3. Ibuprofen as directed on bunch
4. Easy walks foundation slow
Repeat.
For definitive realignment visit an Osteopath who can both adjust your vertebral column and prescribe drug.
LEAN TO THE LEFT !!
Get to the chiropractor my friend.
Sounds like you enjoy more then a pulled muscle, sounds resembling you may have herniated a disk. I did that something like a year ago and they kept saying it be a pulled muscle and then sometime I woke up and couldn't move, they did an MRI and found a very serious injury..due to deficit of the appropriate medical (and I can say that, I am a nurse) I am have back surgery this Tuesday. Make them do an MRI....much better to be risk-free then sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment