Saturday, October 23, 2010

I judge that my toe is broken but i dont really know...?

my toe hurts but not as much as it did before it hurt scince yesterday. i hit it bad a chair and if someone could sustain me with some opions that would be great!I judge that my toe is broken but i dont really know...?
It probably is, but not much you can do something like it, short of taping it to the biggest toe subsequent to it and take something for the agony. In 2-3 days, it shouldn't hurt anymore.
Good luck
If u cannt move it then its broke but the best bet to do is to put a splint .
if u can move it its not broken if u cant it is and u inevitability to c a doctor.
Sorry but even if it is, theres nothing you can do for it. I enjoy broken several toes in my natural life but you can't tell if their broken or freshly jammed unless you go to a doctor and hold x rays which are expensive considering they can't do anything to make it better. Just donate it 6 weeks and it will get better any way.
Depending on the toe and break it will turn purple and swell. You can live lacking getting it fixed but it will cost you when you get infirm.

No comments:

Post a Comment