Saturday, October 23, 2010

I quit drinking wine 3 days ago and am exhausted and can't do Su Doku?! Serious sound out!?

I'm not a hardcore drinker but I am accustomed to having almost a bottle of red wine an evening, which is too much so I fixed to go on the lorry. I am drinking lots of water and detox tea beside lemon and cayenne and eating alkalizing food similar to asparagus. Does anyone know why I am sleeping so much (8 hours at night and I freshly took a 3 hour nap) and why I can't do 'fiendish' level Su Doku anymore? That one symptom may see peculiar but I normally do those relatively efficiently and just 3 days ago (the hours of daylight after I stopped drinking), I found I could not complete one and had to progress down to the 'difficult' level ones for any nouns. Am I releasing stored toxins that are making me lethargic and stupid?I quit drinking wine 3 days ago and am exhausted and can't do Su Doku?! Serious sound out!?
You should be better when your body get done detoxing.
yeah, your body will need more time to readjust its metabolism. try some vitamin hose or propel drinks.
Kudos for cutting out your drinking. I surmise your body is in deduction from the habit of adjectives that wine. Hang in here and see if things don't get better. I imagine they will. Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment