Monday, October 25, 2010

I go freediving for the first time?

I went below 17 feet and my ears started to hurt I wonder why this come about. how can I fix thisI go freediving for the first time?
Hold your nose swallow, and try to blow out your antenna while you are holding it shut, to pop your ears. You should feel the pressure equalize. Read adjectives about it here ...
I other wanted to do those kind of things.
peoples ears hurt a lot. similar to in the setting up of the summer when i go down nine foot they hurt quite a bit.. but at the close of the summer its all appropriate! you just grow into it i guess.
It happen sometimes. Did you have those ear plugs on? It sometimes happen to me if I stay underwater for a long time.
a queef is a vaginal expulsion of gas.
thats because of pressure. mine hurt even if i go down 12 ft.
when you start diving again, try holding your trunk and blowing out through it untill you hear a pop

No comments:

Post a Comment