Saturday, October 23, 2010

I customarily put peroxide within my ear. What give or take a few alcohol?

Typically, to clean my ears, aside from using a Q-tip, which I work out to be dangerous, I use hydrogen peroxide. I read that carbamide peroxide should be used: What's that? The same answer that mentioned carbamide peroxide also mentioned alcohol. I've regularly wanted to use alcohol for my ear. Has anyone ever used isopropol alcohol within their ear? Does it help, or is it terrifying?
Here's a first for me: I have a pimple IN my ear strait.I customarily put peroxide within my ear. What give or take a few alcohol?
Go to an ENT at least once.
Could dry out your skin...
Try a brackish bath...
Pl. use hydrogen peroxide lone
Just a little should be fine..
i've used both near no problems.
if the pimple is too far down the canal to pop (or you don't pop pimples) try have your ear candled.
you can purchase ear candles at homeopathic stores or natural food stores for around (under) $10 for 2. also get hold of a foil pie pan from the grocery store. trademark sure to read the directions. it's super easy and feel SO GOOD. (at a salon i used to work at we charged $125 for it - and we were busy doing them).
it's the more raw way of keeping them verbs. it pulls out impurities.
Alcohol is used to dry the ear. I would not pour it within my ear though. You can put a little on a Q-tip to verbs the outer ear.
My doctor told me to use equal parts vinegar (for pH balance) and grain alcohol (yes, from the liquor store) to verbs my ears. It's good for swimmers ear too because it removes moisture. You simply need a teaspoon of respectively. You put it in a dropper bottle and you single use a couple drops a couple times a day. That should back with a pimple too.

No comments:

Post a Comment