Monday, October 25, 2010

I be practicing choke holds next to my bud 5 weeks ago and my throat is stil sore when i swallow did i interfere with it

I be practicing choke holds next to my bud 5 weeks ago and my throat is stil sore when i swallow did i interfere with it
Sound more like your buds be practicing choking you and yes you can collapse the throat area. Next time don't smoke so much pot back doing this and you will not hurt yourself.
It seems logical that you may own damaged your throat -- progress see a doctor, quickly.
if you've be talking profusely or laughing hard or ingestion cold or hot foods, then you are probably slowing down the process of soothing. you throat is probably sore. but 5 weeks is still a little long for your throat to be sore or hurting. you should see a doctor. it might not be anything serious, you might lately be doing something that isnt helping it heal.
I'm not going to jump into a lecture... but that be a rather bleak idea.
* If you're have difficulty breathing, it is important that you jump seek medical attention right away. *
Given the time frame here, I'd right to be heard it might be a good hypothesis to schedule a call in with your doctor, as it patently hasn't healed all the same. Be prepared to answer some key question:
* Have you had any dismal, "coffee-grounds" stools in times past 5 weeks? Any vomiting blood? (Possible bleeding)
* Have you experienced any headache, lightheadedness, or stroke-like symptoms (Possibly dislodged plaque causing a blockage)
* Have you be ill at adjectives the past several weeks? (Possibly a throat infection compounding matters)
Leave the choke holds to the professionals, as the potential risk of injury is a bit high.
If I be you I would go to the emergency room ASAP! If you did bring down your throat it could begin to swell overriding to trouble breathing. You could be seriously hurt or killed...but do w/e you estimate is best...

No comments:

Post a Comment