Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Need to go and get rid of a Mouth sore on the inside my mouth?

Whats the fastest way to win rid of a mouth sore on the inside my mouth.And i've already been doing the brackish water entity for a few days now.I Need to go and get rid of a Mouth sore on the inside my mouth?
put baking soda on it, canker sores (if thats what it is) are cause by acid and baking soda will counter it.but it burns close to the dickens!
I would go to eckerd and by a soft mass for canker sores. This happened to me too and I used them and it go away in 2 days. Good Luck
do not use saline water, will with the sole purpose irriatate it,
Best solution is to go to drugstore Purchase Orabase beside Benzicane apply 3-4 times a day.. Works wonderfu!
pious old fashioned trick..but this works..bring back ALUM from the spice rack, dab onto sore near Q-tip. let sit for at tiniest 30 seconds. do this 4 x a hours of daylight till gone.
good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment