Saturday, October 23, 2010

I deliberate I get a concussion. Is in that any risk or will it fade contained by a few days?

Yesterday I was out on the pond doing water sports, you know, wakeboarding, etc. I be on the inner-tube with my uncle, he weigh like 60 pounds more than me, and we be both thrown from the tube (I don't know how fast we be going... 20-30MPH?) and as we fell his knee or something hit my chief and I was knock out, didn't even feel myself spill out in the sea, then I hear people on the boat asking if I be okay and I passed out again, then woke up roughly speaking 10 seconds then.
I felt better soon but that darkness my head really hurt and I have trouble sleeping, then when I woke up I saw red spots. All of today my skipper hurt, particularly one factor in my forehead and near is a little indention in attendance. My neck hurts really doomed to failure, I am dizzy and at times feel close to throwing up. I feel incredibly tired but cannot sleep, it feels similar to someone is pushing on all sides of my lead. Also I am having mood troubles, and distractions & noise really bother me.
Its been roughly 30 hours and only seem to get worse.I deliberate I get a concussion. Is in that any risk or will it fade contained by a few days?
Go to the doctor presently please, you could have bleeding of the brain. (Don't aim to scare you), you could also enjoy a broken neck (yes even though you are walking around). This isn't something you want to fool around beside, please go presently. Good luck, take thoroughness!
Go to the emergency room.
You need to jump to the ER or call your dr. right away, concussions can be harmful, especially with the symptoms your have.
GO TO THE ER!!
Don't go to sleep! If you do...perfect night!

No comments:

Post a Comment