Saturday, October 23, 2010

I punched a kid and know my shoulder hurts.?

I punched a kid and know my shoulder hurts.?
Well;;that's not too good. I am guessing you pulled a muscle. Ice it and stretch it. and apologize to the kid.
punch him again the niggle will go away
you bully...lol
punch him again..and again.and again.. and for perfect measures, punch him again...
You Idiot-
What did the kid do to you? You probaly pulled a muscle try streatching it out you know keep the movement and the strength up and put some rime on the shoulder for 15 minutes.
you probally hyperextended it. Ice it and let it rest.
and for adjectives reference dont punch anything/anyone unless you know proper form. If anguish continues for a long period of time variety an appointment with a doctor.
karma at work
WHAT THE?! whats wrong next to you?! you deserve the pain! apoligize to the kid IMMEDIATELY! and for your shoulder, you should use an rime pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment