Monday, October 25, 2010

If I've have a headache and I've be green about the gills most of the time is it a regular headache or a migraine?

I don't know how it reacts to medication because I don't resembling taking tylenol or anything so I've kind of be riding it out.If I've have a headache and I've be green about the gills most of the time is it a regular headache or a migraine?
There's a new nouns in migraine treatment:
http://www.neurologyreviews.com/feb04/nr...
well devour something first. have a hamburger or something next take any ibuprophine or headache relief beside acetometaphine. : )
if its a migraine then it will be on one side of your cranium only usually from temple to bringing up the rear the ear. i suffer from migraines and in my personal experience OTC medication doesnt work. but you might want to try anyway in recent times to be sure.
Headaches are less sore then migraine headache. Migraine headaches do enjoy nausea associated with them...but it's not a necessity for an accurate diagnosis. Migraines are much more tender and tolerating light is extremely difficult. You primarily want to lie down, turn past its sell-by date all lights and sleep as much as possible. Migraines are also more of a sharp throbbing backache.
If acetaminophen does again with your stomach or you are allergic to this, what in the order of Advil (Ibuprofen) or Alieve (Naproxen Sodium).both help but usually Migraines require a prescription medication.
I hope you grain better soon.
Try a cold wash cloth across the subsidise of your neck and the top of your guide over your hair and forehead. Get as much rest as possible and drink lots of wet.
Feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment