Saturday, October 23, 2010

I really want this hip tattoo.?

kinda waist/side/hip saying 'believe' reading from front going round to pay for, but im really scared and edgy. need some pointers and how much does it hurt and what not. do you requirement a high agony threshhold? need some guidance.I really want this hip tattoo.?
my advice, help yourself to the picture that plan on having tattoo & suspend it on your mirror for 3 months, if you still like the concept in 3 months, return with the tattoo. That is a really big tattoo to have on your body for the rest of your natural life. most likely, you will revulsion it in a year, so reflect about this for awhile, a long while up to that time you make the judgment. and yes it will hurt.
I had a friend who considered necessary a giant Korn tattoo to cover her entire back. She be 15. I told her not to do it. The artist told her not to do it. She did it. Her entire back (ENTIRE) have the word korn on it in plain black. Everyone said cool when they saw it, but bringing up the rear her back they adjectives talked roughly speaking how stupid she was. Now it's stretched in poor condition and you can barely enlighten what it says. Don't do it. Get something small and eloquent for your first one. It WILL hurt and you'll most likely regret it. I'm not axiom not to do it, just meditate it through.
Hi Miss, I have 6 tattoos and different spots on your body have more pain that other spots. You own to be able to tolerate some mode of pain, that's if you want a tattoo. It really does depend on the personality,each soul are different in their agony level. The one tattoo that hurt me the most be by my spine. I just bet down on my gums and get threw it. Good Luck. Lol
poppy1

No comments:

Post a Comment