Saturday, October 23, 2010

I quit smoking and very soon want to drink non-stop, how do I stop myself from doing this?

I don't want medication or nicotine patches.I quit smoking and very soon want to drink non-stop, how do I stop myself from doing this?
Chew gum!
smoke!
Everytime you perceive like you want to smoke or drink, take a short stride. That works for me.
my advice is transport up smoking again lol
Find something to do that doesnt allow you to eat adjectives the time or smoke.. volunteer.
gum!!
exercise more, it will cancel out the extra food. Reach for low corpulent snacks. Fruit, jello, etc.
I would knock myself out with pills till the nicotine disappeared my system but I love smoking too much to quit.
Honey it is just tough - I found nouns (finally) with a combo of exercise and the patch. I solely used the patch for about two weeks and worked out every sunshine. Once you get over that physical withdrawl portion, you're home free. You honestly can do it. No one ever told me that when you find past the physical addiction, you don't even feel about it. And I quit more than eight years ago. You're surrounded by my thoughts and prayers. Get moving and you won't eat so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment