Saturday, October 23, 2010

I lately have surgery, and as a result of this my uvula terminated swelling up. Is nearby anything I can do to?

My doctor said that this sometimes happens but its be about 4 days since the surgery and the swelling have not gone down. He told me to just buy some chloroseptic and some cepacol lozenges. Want to know if anyone have gone through this and what they did and how long it took to take affect. Any other opinion about my situation would be helpfull. Also the surgery be on my lower back.I lately have surgery, and as a result of this my uvula terminated swelling up. Is nearby anything I can do to?
I've have surgery also, and we didn't know I was mildly sensitive to the tube. They asked if I have a problem with latex, but the tube isn't latex. Sounds close to that happened to you. It took nearly a week for the swelling to go down. In the meantime I gargle with cold aloe vera liquid (didn't swallow because it is a cathartic and can give me the runs), sucked on cracked rime cubes. Lost weight. (That be a good thing). The other items you mentioned should lend a hand also. Good luck.
You are swollen because of the tube down your throat to breathe for you while you had surgery. This will budge down pretty fast, lots of cold things approaching popsicles, ice cold drinks, things that will "chill" your throat will abet reduce the inflamation. Tylenol or your other affliction medication will help. Also gargle with thaw out salt marine (water with a moment or two salt added to it) will minister to. Don't eat rough things similar to fritos which can irritate it more. You'll feel better surrounded by a few days.
Suck on ice or rime chips. Hope you feel better soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment