Saturday, October 23, 2010

I ripped stale a hangnail on my big toe yesterday and very soon it hurts to meander, what should I do?

I think the toe is infected, since it's a short time redder now. I know I should probably see a doctor, but is within anything else I can do?
Here is a pic of it:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a213/r...I ripped stale a hangnail on my big toe yesterday and very soon it hurts to meander, what should I do?
If it hurts that bad, put some neosporin and a band-aid on it. I for one wouldn't whine in the region of it because I am not a 6 year girl.
Thanks moron, but Ill pass on the picture.
I can speak about you what you should not do in adjectives: rip off a hangnail on your toe.
even though your foot look weird lol basically place a bandaid on it when you put shoes on its going to feel chance for a while because there is no fastener and your not used to it you of late have to maintain it clean . you will be alright

No comments:

Post a Comment