Monday, October 25, 2010

If I hold sore on my leg, can I use lidocaine to numb it? It really hurts.?

If I hold sore on my leg, can I use lidocaine to numb it? It really hurts.?
Thats like giving someone near appendicitis a pain assassin. Its probably infected. Go to the store and get some antibiotic salve. If that doesnt' work go to the doctor and go and get prescribed antibiotics.
Lidocaine is just going to shroud the infection. Good luck.
First of all using a local anesthetic for what mode of sore? Is this recommend by your doctor?
Need more input...
What type of sore is it? You're probably better off covering it next to an antibiotic ointment and dressing/bandage to prevent exposure to nouns, which will stop the hurt.
There are several brands of over the counter antibiotic ointments near lidocaine in them one of them should do other. if it doesn't heal up surrounded by a few days you should have it looked at by a healthcare professional

No comments:

Post a Comment