Saturday, October 23, 2010

I wana hurt my ankle so fruitless i own to be on cruches can u assist me?

ok I know this sounds weird bt i wana a break of run run run so anyone know how i will do everthing i thy.I wana hurt my ankle so fruitless i own to be on cruches can u assist me?
Why not in recent times stop running? If someone is pressuring you to continue contained by an activity you're tired of, and don't want to assist in any more, please hold a frank discussion with them around your feelings on the business. Don't injure yourself to get out of run, run, run. I don't construe it'll get the results you desire.
you wont know how to swim!!!
did i read this right? ohhh kkkkk, I'm not really gonna ask why, but if you wanna break something, it shouldnt be too hard...
im a runner too and i know it sometimes sucks. how bout simply stop running?? or run by a pool where it's drizzling, slip, and you're good to turn. or just approaching jump on a trampoline and arrive on your ankel wrong and if all fail, fake it! haha umm honourable luck?? Break a leg!! (seriously) haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment