Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I stipulation Help, any doctors or anyone?

I have this lump within my armpit. I'm a boy so obviously its not breast cancer. But it stings when touched. Any planning?I stipulation Help, any doctors or anyone?
actually around 10% of breast cancer cases are fellas - thats right guys can capture breast cancer too, and they do just not as habitually.
pimple, mosquito bite? get it checked if your worried
it's probably some big ant bite or a bug bit from another bug.
Males can bring back breast cancer.
Your lump is sensitive so it most likely represents an inflammed lymph node from a mitt arm scratch etc. Has a cat scratched u?
If you hold streaks of red on the arm see a physician.
If not, you can watch and hang around.
It can be an ingrown hair.
Although it is severely rare, breast cancer can be observed contained by men, too.
To be on the safe side, I would recommend a doctors look in.

No comments:

Post a Comment