Monday, October 25, 2010

I wanna be surrounded by a coma and im single 16?

I Puke 24/7
I Pass Out every hour
I feel sick!
I ate those blasted gold ingots fish and when i went bathroom they come out orange and everything!
My parents say aloud im dumb and to get a opening so i did and i ate fries and they came Just resembling the gold fish
i contracted to got to a free clinic and they right to be heard i may be bleeding internaling but they're wrong
I have magical powers right?I wanna be surrounded by a coma and im single 16?
Yeah, I'm going to step with the "lay past its sell-by date the drugs" theory too... and are you pregnant?
ummm.
Wow, if this post/question is not simply a joke, consequently you need to see your doctor. Magical Powers? I doubt it...schitzophrenia? Maybe...seize help.
Step away from the meth. It's massacre your brain cells.
umm well birthday... and please see some sort of doctor soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment