Saturday, October 23, 2010

I put papaya sap contained by my mouth and it immediately stings!?

i put papya sap in my mouth, because on the internet it said it would hep the canker sore within my mouth, and i did, and now it burns even though i rinsed out my mouth. oh and the sap be from the stem that attatches the leaves to the tree and i got it at my wager on yard.I put papaya sap contained by my mouth and it immediately stings!?
lol. sorry, it simply sounds really funny. you know there's places where you can buy adjectives manner of things. those places are call stores and they usually sell canker sore stuff. right luck
Make sure you know what you are putting in your mouth. The wrong amounts of that stuff will poison you.
ewww y did u do that!!?
ooh, ouch! try mouthwash I don`t know? and for the canker sore try hydrogen peroxide of baking soda.
well that probably wasnt too smart. sorry. all right as for your canker sore, papaya sap is quite counterproductive, as it cause sores to develop, it contains proteolytic enzymes, sometimes it is used to replace digestive enzymes, as for treating it right now, rinse your mouth out near warm sea and thats pretty much all you can do freshly make sure you rinse it out really well-mannered and as some people can be allergic to it view out for signs of anaphylaxis (shortness of breath, hives, itching, nausea etc.) you might consider taking a trip to your doctor if it doesnt get better, but it will develop sores contained by your mouth, which can be painfull, so chew on ice and produce sure not to irritate it too much. Good luck ! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment