Monday, October 25, 2010

I be stung by a wasp yesterday and at hand be no cramp or swelling. today lots of cramp and swelling what do Ido

right now I my finger if so swollen it looks resembling I put a rubber glove on my hand and occupied it up with nouns. and it is turing purple. as well I cant bent it vastly well, but to be exact cause it is so swollen. I thought adjectives these symptons would have accured when the sting happined and not a morning later? why is it doing this and what do i have need of to do to now?I be stung by a wasp yesterday and at hand be no cramp or swelling. today lots of cramp and swelling what do Ido
You probably have need of to get yourself to an ER, sweetie. That's a pretty bleak reaction. If you have an idea that you can wait until morning when your doc can see you, that's okay if it doesn't win any worse. Put ice on it and filch ibuprofin to reduce the swelling some. You might also try a baking soda pulp if you haven't already done so.
However, if you start having trouble breathing or if you get hold of red streaks near the sting site, hail as 911 or get to an ER imediatley. These are life span threatening situations.
Feel better soon!
You might want to go to a doctor around that. It seems resembling the wasp venom a short time ago might of took longer to effect. But I'm not completely sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment