Saturday, October 23, 2010

I judge i own gout surrounded by my big toe..?

What are some good household "remedies" or treatments i can do. I know to lift stuff like ibuprofren and aleve but do things approaching icy/hot work?I judge i own gout surrounded by my big toe..?
I don't think Icy Hot would do much polite, but Ice would.
Also you can drink Black Cherry Juice (concentrate is best), or eat some black cherries, they support dispurse the Uric Acid deposits. Stay away from salt and red or rich meat.
Good Luck,I just get over it. OUCH!!
Icy/Hot is more for muscle pains. You can try soaking your foot in luke thaw water and see how that help. The Ibuprofen and Aleve will help. You can try limiting foods big in purines (meats, seafoods, beans). These foods tend to trigger gout attacks. Alcohol, especially beer, may trigger gout attacks as resourcefully. If the pain doesn't turn away you may want to see your doctor.
go see the doctor and he will bequeath an anitbiotic and it will clear up right away

No comments:

Post a Comment