Monday, October 25, 2010

I want red bad my cheek bones?

would this work and how much is it!?I want red bad my cheek bones?
well let face it bro... you cant achieve rid of your cheek bones... i dont know any direct way to do this. (like reshaping your bones which is totally aweful even to dream)
but you can do other things. like adjust your hairstyle which hide your cheekbones or use lipostructure to add some chubby to the area close your skin which can decrease the sudden bump, if any.
and, i know it is tough, but, swot up to accept your body the approach god has given to you. dont expect any miracle. even if you spend thousands to reshape your frontage its would be foolish to expect 100% symmetry.
would what work?
um is "red off my cheek bones" a brand? if....wtf
I would presume that it is quite costly, however it should be fairly effective. Have you ever thought going on for going to your doctor about it? he/she may know how to prescribe you something that may reduce it- sometimes if it is really evident make-up can be prescribed, connotation free make-up as economically as clear looking skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment