Monday, October 25, 2010

Ibuprofen/Tylenol and Mylanta?

Hi guys I took a mylanta earlier due to heartburn. Now i get a headache and wanted to know if I can embezzle Ibuprofen or Tylenol. I just want to fashion sure that I dont get any problems/interactions btw the two medicine.
Thank you!Ibuprofen/Tylenol and Mylanta?
Call your pharmacist but I believe they will tell you in attendance is no problem with ibuprofen or tylenol.
Tylenol creates a lesser amount of problems for upset stomach, bleeding ulcers etc. If you are have lots of heartburn I believe the advice you receive will be to not transport ibuprofen but tylenol: BE AWARE do not exceed the dosage of tylenol, not even one time. Liver damage can go off.
The two will not cause any adverse affects on you.They are faultlessly finr to take together.

No comments:

Post a Comment