Saturday, October 23, 2010

I took Motrin around 3pm and Excedrin around midnight, am I gonna die?

Hi, I'm a hypochondriac and I took Motrin around 3:15 for my back and Excedrin roughly speaking an hour ago for a headache, my stomache started to get upset and I cant sleep. Am I gonna die?I took Motrin around 3pm and Excedrin around midnight, am I gonna die?
Settle down. Don't fashion a habit out of taking too much tablets, but if you only took single dosages of respectively then you should be fine.
Eventually we adjectives will die.
So the answer is YES.
Yes, you are going to die eventually, but not from the Motrin and Excedrin. Try some Tums since your stomach is upset.
what an imagination you have!I doubt you will drop departed from that
Not unless you took the whole f*n bottle dummy the simply reason your stomach get upset is because you probably took it on an empty tummy and you can't sleep cuz excedrin have caffein in it. you'll be up for a while.
It's probably of late a chain spontaneous effect: you can't sleep because your stomach is upset and your stomach is upset because of a little bit too much medication. Eat some crackers or something - most of these pills grain better going down if your stomach's got somewhat food in it. No worries - you won't die. :)
pocket it easy on the pills
as long as you didnt overdose you should be fine, purely dont make a continuing habbit of popping pills everytime you feel discomfort. drink some hose down and streatch your back and bestow it time to feel better on its own subsequent time.

No comments:

Post a Comment