Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I hold be have problems beside knees, one is worse than other?

my right knee, when walking feel like the inside have just slipped and i touch like i will drop, very sore.When it does this..Also,my right leg is smaller than my left leg in a minute.what could be causing this?I hold be have problems beside knees, one is worse than other?
In my shield I had to own arthroscopic surgery in both knees due to severe osteoarthiris and torn ligaments. It still feel like my knees want to contribute out when I walk sometimes, thus I use a walking stick when I can. I might need to return with injections soon, and or possibly complete knee replacements surrounded by the future...
Good Luck!
Sorry, but I hold no idea. Go see a doctor. It probably is lately an ache and backache kind of do business, but seeing a doctor will make sure. Good luck.
shift to doctor sonds serious like surgical

No comments:

Post a Comment